Lets start the magic with Triple Bootable USB Flash Drive which will contain three operating systems, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 together.
We are back again with this time Triple Bootable USB with Windows XP/7/8 all
together in a single stick drive. It's another Article Post for Computer
Hardware related persons because now they are able and eligible to create a
bootable USB Flash Disk with a Triple Booting facility to install Windows
XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 from a single USB Flash Drive. Installing
Windows from CD/DVD Rom is nowadays old fashion and it took a long time to
transfer files during installation while at the other hand USB transfer rate
is much higher and better than Optical Drive.
Are you ready to create a Triple Bootable USB?
People prefer USB for installation of OS because it requires less time and no chance for cylinder error or Read Error while installing OS from DVD or Disc. So now your Single USB Flash driver containing all 3 Windows - XP/7/8. Enjoy this amazing tip.
- Minimum 8 GB USB Drive (Vary if ISOs Exceeds)
- Windows XP ISO Image File or CD/Disc
- Windows 7 ISO Image File (Can be made with DVD disc)
- Windows 8 ISO Image File (Can be made with DVD disc)
- WinSetupFromUSB Program (Click to Download)
- UltraISO or Daemon Tools (If you have Windows XP ISO instead of Disc)
- Install / Extract the "WinSetupFromUSB" Tool then Run it.
- Now Plug-in / insert your "USB FLASH DRIVE".
Check "AUTO FORMAT IT WITH FBINST" and Choose "NTFS" then Hit the "REFRESH" button.(If any of your ISO image files is longer than 4GB then choose NTFS other FAT32 is fine)
- Check "WINDOWS VISTA / 7 / 8 / SERVER 2008/2012 BASE ISO" and Hit the "BROWSE / 3 DOTS ..." button then find and choose your "WINDOWS 8 ISO" file.
- Check the "WINDOWS 2000/XP/2003 SETUP" and Hit the "BROWSE / 3 DOTS ..." button then select your Drive where "WINDOWS XP DISC/ISO" is inserted or mounted via UltraISO/Daemon Tools.
- Now Hit the "GO" button and wait until it says "JOB DONE".
Again Check the "WINDOWS VISTA / 7 / 8 / SERVER 2008/2012 BASE ISO" and Hit the "BROWSE / 3 DOTS ..." button then find and choose your "WINDOWS 7 ISO" file.(Be sure that this time 'Auto format' is unchecked)
- Click on the "GO" button and wait when it says "JOB DONE".
YouTube Video Tutorial:
DailyMotion Video Tutorial:
Congratulations! You have successfully made a Triple Bootable USB flash disk, and now you can start installing Windows on computers.