Learn How to Remove Website From Google Analytics? It's bit of tricky to remove web account from Google Analytics. So this article will reveal that trick in instructions as well as video tutorial.
Google Analytics? This is an Internet Tip regarding SEO - Search Engine
Optimization. Google Analytics is a unique tool for analyzing your own
Website in-depth for Free. Only the Website Owner or a permitted user can be
allowed to access Google Analytics of Website, in which you can track and
see all traffic geographically. You use a filter to count daily, weekly, and
monthly or customize the date Visits and Views to your Website or Webpages.
It is a free service by Google to every website owner by simply passing an
authentication method then you're the boss.
Remove Website from Google Analytics
So, basically, this post is about Deleting Single Website from your Google Analytics Account, because the method for erasing a website is a bit difficult so I have decided to make a tutorial for it to help other mates and viewers of my website. So I have done it and you have found it and right now you're very near to start. So in this post, you can learn how to remove or erase your Website from your Google Analytics account which you do not need anymore in Analytics and also can you how to add a new Website to your Google Analytics Account.
- Visit the "GOOGLE ANALYTICS" Website and "LOG IN" to your account.
- Click on "ADMIN" from Top Link Bar.
- On the left-hand side, Select your Website from the "ACCOUNT" drop list selection.
- Now Click on "ACCOUNT SETTINGS" located just below Account.
- You will see "DELETE ACCOUNT" on the Right-hand side, just click on it.
- In confirmation, Click on the blue "DELETE ACCOUNT" to erase it.
How to Add Website in Google Analytics?
- After logging into Google Analytics, just go to the "ADMIN" area by clicking on it.
- Click on the "ACCOUNT" drop list then select "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT".
- Just "FILL UP" the required fields.
- Finally Hit the blue "GET TRACKING ID" from the bottom of the page.