Fix WinSetupFromUSB Error pertaining The file is too large to be placed on FAT32. Change the file system to NTFS. Resolve this issue quickly.
This error 'File is too large for a FAT32 Partition' usually comes when you
try to use an ISO image of more than 4 GB which notifies you to use the NTFS
partition instead of FAT32. Even using NTFS File Format the error still
persists in the WinSetupFromUSB Application. So I'm going to share this
video for those viewers who are having this error and still they didn't fix
it. Basically, it is not an error it's just caution and warning or you may
call it notification but the problem is until you pass this caution you will
not be able to proceed. It will restrict you there and you can't go anywhere
Are you having the same error File is too large for a FAT32 Partition?
But I genuinely call it a minor bug because the Application probably lost automatically collecting checked information or switching features. Maybe in the future development of this program might fix the issue in their updates but as we and I know that this is coming up so I made this Tutorial to pass this warning within seconds.
The file is too large to be placed on FAT32.
Either use smaller file (less than 4 GB - 1 byte), or change the file system to NTFS.
Keep in mind that if you need (U)EFI support you must use FAT32.
- Launch the "WinSetupFromUSB" Program.
- Check "AUTO FORMAT IT WITH FBINST" and Choose "NTFS".
- Now mainly before proceeding, just Hit the "REFRESH" button beside USB Disk Selection.
- And then Check "WINDOWS VISTA / 7 / 8 / SERVER 2008/2012 BASE ISO" and Hit the "BROWSE / 3 DOTS ..." button then find and choose your Windows ISO file.
- Hit the "GO" button and wait until it says "JOB DONE".