Create ISO Image File from CD and DVD Disks, also learn how to Mount ISO Image to Virtual Drive to make it Run. The best PC Tips and Tricks with Tutorial Website providing regular tips here.
You are here to know, how to create ISO Image File from CD or DVD Disk in
quick steps. This means now you will store your CD/DVD Disks on your
Computer and re-burn them to blank disk any time as well as can use ISO
Image files directly by mounting them to a virtual drive. Usually, the
disk becomes corrupt either using it or not so backing up an important disk
with an ISO Image file is great in some perspectives to not lose any
important stored data in Disk. I have shared very easy steps in this post
which will definitely make you know how easy this procedure is. You don't
need any skill or extra knowledge for converting Disc to an ISO image.
- UltraISO (Click to Download)
I have used the UltraISO program for performing tutorials in Video or in procedure because it's very easy and you can also use similar programs like Daemon Tools and many others.
- After Downloading UltraISO, just "INSTALL" it.
- Insert your "CD/DVD DISK" in your Rom.
- Go to "COMPUTER" or "MY COMPUTER".
- Right Click on "CD DRIVE" and Select "UltraISO" then Click on "CREATE CD/DVD IMAGE...".
Now Type Name for your ISO file and Hit the "SAVE" button.(Process will start and wait until it finishes at 100%)
- That's It.
How to Mount ISO Image to Virtual Drive?
- Right-Click on your "ISO IMAGE FILE".
Select "UltraISO" then Click on "MOUNT TO DRIVE J:".(Where letter drive J: is Virtual Drive by UltraISO)
- Simply Right Click on "VIRTUAL DRIVE J:" from My Computer/Computer.
- Then Select "UltraISO" then Click on "MOUNT..", browse and select your ISO Image.