Learn How to Blur or Censor Multiple area in a Photo? It is very easy and quick tutorial with Video instructions that how can you will be able to Select multiple area in a image for making that part censor or blur.
Censor Multiple Area in a Photo
I have shown in my post, Censoring Football Star Cristiano Ronaldo's Face, Team Logo and Sponsors Logos for the general purpose as a demonstration. After following this article you will easily learn how to do so and you become familiar with this procedure once following the steps shown in this tutorial.
- Open your Picture in "ADOBE PHOTOSHOP".
- Right, Click on Rectangular Marquee Tool from Left Side Tool Panel then Click on "ELLIPTICAL MARQUEE TOOL".
- Now use Left Mouse Click to "DRAW CIRCLE" over the face.
For multi-selection, Press and Hold the "SHIFT" key from the keyboard and draw another circle.(You can select many areas by holding the shift key and make a selection by drawing)
- Go to "FILTER>>BLUR>>BOX BLUR" by Top Menu Bar.
- Box Blur small window will be open, increase or decrease "RADIUS PIXELS" by yourself.
- Finally, Hit the "OK" button and you can use "CTRL + S" to save changes.
There is always a solution for trouble, so if you are having any kind of problem just watch the below video tutorial to avoid problems and issues.
YouTube Video Tutorial:
DailyMotion Video Tutorial:
This tutorial will end here, hopefully, you have learnt how to censor mutliple area in a photo. This is a very simple tutorial to censor multiple area in a photo using photoshop with zero skills.
Feedback and Support!
Share your thoughts about this Tutorial and Feel Free to Post your Query under this post.