Learn How to Blur/Censor Face in Photo using Adobe Photoshop, now you can easily blur your face in picture via Photoshop just like counting 1 2 3, simple.
Blur or Censor Face in Photo via Photoshop
This Tutorial was performed in Adobe Photoshop CC, and the same method will work for most versions of Photoshop so this Program is required to perform this video tutorial regarding censoring images. I am showing in this post, Censoring Football Star Cristiano Ronaldo's face. This tutorial is also useful for quiz kind of fun, start making a blur of your mate's images and then ask them to identify but the purpose doesn't only remain here and you can use this procedure in a professional way. Now, I think it's the right time to be here and start following instructions to learn it yourself freely without any trouble.
- Open your Picture in "ADOBE PHOTOSHOP".
- Right, Click on Rectangular Marquee Tool from Left Side Tool Panel then Click on "ELLIPTICAL MARQUEE TOOL".
- Now use Left Mouse Click to "DRAW CIRCLE" over the face.
- Go to "FILTER>>BLUR>>BOX BLUR" by Top Menu Bar.
- Box Blur small window will be open, increase or decrease "RADIUS PIXELS" by yourself.
- Finally, Hit the "OK" button and you can use "CTRL + S" to save changes.
You're done here, but if anything goes wrong simply watch the below Video Tutorial to find the issue.
YouTube Video Tutorial:
DailyMotion Video Tutorial:
Feedback and Support!
Share your thoughts about this Tutorial and Feel Free to Post your Query under this post.